Monday, January 4, 2016

I know I just did one, but I'm doing another

I've decided that it's time to start crawling into other people's heads through their blogs. The wonderful thing about blogger is that if you comment on a blog and have a blogger profile than people can back track to your blog where you can find another comment from someone else and then read their blog. I've already found four I'd like to comb through.

Have I mentioned that I'm a gigantic nerd?

The other cool thing about blogs that I figured out by doing research and articles on other subjects is that many times blogs and networks of blogs act as communities for different topics. If you ever want an idea of what it's like to have a disability than search for blogs. You'll learn more than you ever thought about or wanted to know.

What does this mean? It means the links portion of this blog might start getting very long. Just a heads up. And the writers of these blogs will suddenly be scratching their heads and thinking "why are people reading my blog again?"